Initial Sales Team Assessment
What to Expect
SalesMaxPlus™ is the Molloy Group’s proprietary process for
Sales Team Assessments.
Request to Speak To Dan
read below for more detail for what you will get
Our ‘Sales Team Assessment’ is akin to performing an X-Ray on your business. We spend 30 days learning how your sales team handles and communicates during both inbound and outbound sales calls.
The same communications that directly affect your revenue and company’s overall performance. Our assessment will uncover opportunities to improve your communications, thus improving revenue and overall performance. You are likely to learn more than you ever thought possible as a result of engaging in this process.
Here’s how it works and what you can expect:
1. We will conduct an assessment that will provide new insights into the business. We will answer many questions as indicated below. However two (2) mission critical questions are at the top of the list;
“What sales conversations do you/we need to fix immediately?”
“How effective is our digital marketing… really?”
2 . Using our proprietary SalesMaxPlus™ software, we will perform a detailed assessment of the sales conversations that run your business.
3. Process Breakdowns / Opportunities – as we listen to all the calls, questions usually arise that concern process.
- Many times we will identify service delivery issues and report same.
- Why are certain people answering the phone when they shouldn’t be?
- What is number of Hang Ups? What is the likely cause? Technology? Process? Staffing?
4. Our Promise – In the future, you will have new and expanded insights on how to take more focused corrective action.
- You will see new financial opportunities immediately.
- How to route sales opportunities more effectively.
- You will see clearly how to train and coach your staff.
- How you can use SalesMaxPlus™ to identify and quickly capture missed opportunities.
Deliverables you will receive
- Appointment Closing % for Company by Day
- Appointment Closing % for Stores and Sales Staff
- Appointment Closing % by Product Category (link to sample reports)
- Appointment Closing % by Employee and Product Category
- Appointment Closing % by Store and Product Category
- Appointment Closing % for Price Shopper Calls
- Appointment Closing % when initiated by Customer
- Appointment Closing % when initiated by Sales Staff
- Appointment Closing % by speech act – Power Declaration
- Appointment Closing % by speech act – Choice Close – Time – Commitment
- What is the energy level of the sales staff?
- Industry Comparison – How do you stack up against some of the best? We’ll compare this later.
- What specific recurrent sales conversations do we need to fix immediately?
- How many sales opportunities are we really getting?
- How many sales opportunities are we getting by Product Category?
- How effective is our digital marketing? Is our digital marketing working?
- What is the cost of leaving an unskilled sales person on the phone? We will calculate that with you.
- We will demonstrate the difference between effective communication and ineffective communication.
In closing, communication with customers drive sales and are the lifeblood of the business. Our intention is that clients begin the process of becoming ‘Listening and Commitment’ based organizations because that will help to sustain improvements.
Additionally, we are also committed to creating clear and measurable standards for effective communication and to teaching employees how to become more powerful and more effective in all areas of life.